USC community stepping up to support vaccination
From Mark and Marilou Hamill to quarterback Kedon Slovis, the message is clear: Getting vaccinated helps the whole Trojan Family — and a raffle offers new incentives, too.
We encourage all Trojans to be USC Vaccine Ambassadors in their own network of contacts – every voice of support, every shot, matters tremendously!
Share and promote your reasons to vaccinate, from protecting your self, your family, your friends, and getting back to doing the things you love.
Pro Tips for Making Your Own Content (verticals work best for social media):
- Introduce yourself! Personalize to our community “Hello Trojans, and future Trojans!”
- What made you decide to take the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Has there been anything during the pandemic that really inspired you to get vaccinated?
- What have you enjoyed doing in person, now that you’ve been vaccinated? Ex., “Seeing my family again after being apart, being able to travel.”
- Who do you want to protect? Ex., “I’m vaccinated for…my co-workers, the students, my team, my family, my kids.”
- Encourage the Trojan community to get vaccinated! We can do this!
Use the hashtag #COVIDCollegeChallenge and #FightOn.
See reasons why our health care heroes at Keck Medicine of USC encourage everyone to get vaccines: they are safe, effective, and save lives.
Learn more about Facts vs. Myths on COVID-19 vaccines and information about getting vaccinated on campus, coronavirus variants, and more.