What Should I Do? (Symptoms)

If you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19, take an antigen test. If it is positive, follow these instructions, including completing a contract tracing form in MySHR. Isolation accommodations are available to students in USC Housing, and you will see a link for requesting isolation in the contact tracing form. If you are positive and your symptoms require medical evaluation, please make a telehealth respiratory appointment in MySHR.