All USC on-site employees and students are reminded that Trojan Check, the daily symptom check and campus access platform, will allow campus access only if you have completed the following:
• completed the appropriate “Health, Hygiene and Safety” online module, accessible through Trojan Learn.
• completed any required COVID-19 testing, Pop Testing 3.0 (entry testing, for students arriving in Los Angeles to start the fall semester, or other required surveillance testing)
• completed the COVID-19 and seasonal flu vaccine requirements with a vaccine upload to MySHR, or completion and approval of a medical or religious exemption.
Your Trojan Check sign-in screen will indicate if your compliance is current, or the reason(s) it may be deactivated.
Trojan Check Resets
If you have accidentally answered incorrectly and need a same-day reset (until 7 p.m.) of your Trojan Check, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your USC ID number. Do not proceed with a reset if you have symptoms, as this is a conduct violation for students and employees. Trojan Check automatically resets at midnight each evening.
Areas Requiring Trojan Check
The following campus areas require active Trojan Check daily passes in order to gain entry:
- UPC campus: all locations (excluding USC Village retail plaza)
- HSC campus: see buildings list
- View an overview video of Trojan Check along with step-by-step videos for how to log in, create reservations and complete your wellness assessment.
- Departments that currently require a paper version (English and Spanish) may download the paper versions of these questionnaires.
- Read about available gender-identity accommodations for ID cards.
Questions? Contact the COVID-19 hotline at 213-740-6291 or email email@example.com.