USC Pharmacies is the campus partner administering COVID-19 vaccines and boosters for the USC campuses. If you receive your vaccination at USC Pharmacies, this will also update your student health record (MySHR)—this applies for both students and employees receiving vaccinations.
Appointments are encouraged but walk-ins are also available, at the following locations on campus:
- UPC (administration and undergraduates campus) — Student Union Pharmacy
- HSC (health sciences campus) — Medical Plaza Pharmacy
- HSC (health sciences campus) — Pappas Quad on select days
- Verdugo Hills Professional Pharmacy (Glendale)
- Retail Pharmacy Locations
- See the following page for additional information: https://pharmacies.usc.edu/services/Immunizations/
You must bring either paper or electronic proof of vaccination (with dates), a photo ID, and may be asked to complete a self-attestation of eligibility form that you meet CDC guidelines.
Apart from these booster shots, third shots are also recommended for immuno-compromised individuals.
For additional vaccine locations in California, visit https://myturn.ca.gov