Information and frequently asked questions
- 12/3: COVID-19 Vaccine UpdateRod Hanners, Interim Chief Executive Officer of Keck Medicine of USC, will chair a COVID-19 vaccine working group that is principally engaged in developing an evidence-based strategy for the vaccination of USC staff, faculty, students, and patients.
Virtual Events and Content
Join upcoming webinars, expert-led discussions and online events and browse archived sessions from our schools
Information about hybrid instruction, asynchronous education, online exams, Zoom security and more
Course planning support from the USC Center for Excellence in Teaching
COVID-19 guidance from the university’s Office of Research
Mental Health and Well-Being
Resources to support mental health and well-being
General Employee FAQs
Information about remote work policies, university services, child care and more
Financial FAQs for Employees
Information about retirement contributions, investment planning and USC’s financial situation
Find your department’s human resources contact
FAQs: Support Funds
Information about eligibility, timing and how to apply
Health and safety guidance along with information about what to do and who to contact for consultation and care
Keck Medicine Faculty
Updates from Keck Medicine of USC
Updates about travel guidance and regulations
Messages from the Provost
Resources for Researchers
USC Faculty in the News
- As National Diabetes Month comes to a close, Keck Medicine of USC experts discuss how people with diabetes can stay healthy during the pandemic.
- Neha Nanda, an infectious disease expert with Keck Medicine of USC, answers questions about how to connect with loved ones while lessening the risk of spreading COVID-19.
- Though COVID-19 is surging in the U.S., researchers have learned a lot about how the virus behaves — and how to thwart it. USC experts share the most important findings thus far.
- Days are getting shorter, the pandemic continues and the holidays may be more isolating than ever. USC experts offer advice on how to make the best of it.