Information and frequently asked questions
- 7/1: Letter on Student Housing and Course SchedulesCharles Zukoski, Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs, and David Wright, Senior Vice President for Administration, share an update on undergraduate classes for fall 2020, including scheduling, and on-campus housing.
Virtual Events and Content
Join upcoming webinars, expert-led discussions and online events and browse archived sessions from our schools
Information about hybrid instruction, asynchronous education, online exams, Zoom security and more
Course planning support from the USC Center for Excellence in Teaching
COVID-19 guidance from the university’s Office of Research
Mental Health and Well-Being
Resources to support mental health and well-being
General Employee FAQs
Information about remote work policies, university services, child care and more
Financial FAQs for Employees
Information about retirement contributions, investment planning and USC’s financial situation
Find your department’s human resources contact
FAQs: Support Funds
Information about eligibility, timing and how to apply
Health and safety guidance along with information about what to do and who to contact for consultation and care
Keck Medicine Faculty
Updates from Keck Medicine of USC
Updates about travel policies and restrictions
Messages from the Provost
Resources for Researchers
USC Faculty in the News
- Neeraj Sood drew headlines for studies testing for coronavirus antibodies. The health economist is just getting started.
- In the global scientific race to curb the coronavirus, a USC researcher and his team engineer a promising solution.
- Humanity has never seen a global research collaboration on this scale — but USC experts note that the vaccine development and approval process remains a long and laborious one.
- USC Marshall's Davide Proserpio answers five questions on the impact of COVID-19 on businesses like Uber and Airbnb.