The health, safety and well-being of our university community is our top priority.
The USC community, including parents of current students, should use this hotline to ask any questions related to COVID-19.
Students: Medical and Mental Health Care
Faculty and Staff: Mental Health Care
- Center for Work and Family Life
- Call: 213-821-0800
- After hours, please call: 213-590-8045 for urgent matters.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Concern About a Trojan
- Campus Support and Intervention (“Trojans Care for Trojans” program)
- Call: 213-740-0411
- Email: email@example.com
Keck Medicine of USC, Employee Health
- Instructions for health care employees and related personnel of Keck Medicine of USC: (323) 442-8609
- Verdugo Hills Hospital: (818) 952-4796
- Employee Health Services dedicated service line: (323) 442-5219
- General Keck Medicine of USC employee questions may be directed to: EmployeeHotline@med.usc.edu